I understand that Matrics reporting it getting slow.

At the meantime whats the impact on this when it comes to Siddhi
performance ?
If Siddhi query is also getting halted for 3 sec, then this is going to be
a bigger problem.

Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*