Hi Devs,

With the current puppet modules, when docker images are built it sized
around 2.216 GB and it seemed product and JDK binaries were not removed
after the installation.

I have now updated the puppet modules to,

1) Remove java cache directory after java installation
2) Remove wso2 product pack after installation

Ideally, JDK distribution should be cleaned up by the 7-terminals [1]
module. I have sent a PR [2] with the improvement, until its merged and
available in puppet forge I have fixed that in java.pp

Now the image size is reduced to around 1.417 GB

[1] https://github.com/7terminals/puppet-java.git
[2] https://github.com/7terminals/puppet-java/pull/14

Thanks,
Sajith

--
Sajith Kariyawasam
*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos, *