*WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 - Beta2 Released !*

We are pleased to announce the beta2 release of WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0. It is
now available to download from here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-gw/releases/download/v1.0.0-beta2/wso2gw-1.0.0-beta2.zip>.
The source and tag location for this release are available here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-gw/releases/tag/v1.0.0-beta2>.

WSO2 Gateway (WSO2 GW) is an ultra high performance, lightweight and
configuration-driven message gateway based on standard gateway pattern. It
aims to encapsulate messaging between source and target systems that are
built with disparate technologies, protocols and standards. While it
includes messaging between two systems, message mediation can be controlled
by configuring WSO2 GW’s mediation logic.

The beta2 release of WSO2 Gateway 1.0.0 includes the following key
features. For further details please see the documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GW100/About+WSO2+Gateway>.

*Key Features*

   -

   Ultra high performance and low latency  HTTP/S messaging.
   -

   Supports thousands of concurrent connections/clients.
   -

   Header-based routing using Apache Camel
   <http://camel.apache.org/spring.html> as the message mediation engine.
   -

   Defines REST services/APIs using Camel REST DSL
   <http://camel.apache.org/rest-dsl.html>
   -

   Lightweight and stateless service orchestration.
   -

   Load balancing and failover messaging.
   -

   Error handling support.
   -

   Hot deploying routes.

How To Contribute

You can find more instructions on how to contribute on our documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/GW100/WSO2+Gateway+Documentation> site.

If you have any suggestions or are interested in WSO2 Gateway discussions,
you can join the dev@wso2.org or architect...@wso2.org mailing lists.
Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation errors regarding WSO2
Gateway 1.0.0 beta2 through the public issue tracking system
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WGW>.

Thanks,

WSO2 Gateway Team

--