Hi Miyuru,

Are you expecting wso2carbon.log as logs or what kind of specific logs are
you looking for? We don't have logs to be shared for tests we ran on local
environments cause those are deleted by now. But we may be able to share
logs of our long running tests. We have scripts created for SSO and oauth
for long running tests done for IS 5.1.0. Are you looking for those kind of
scripts?

Thanks,
Nadeesha

--