Hi,

I have created a new artifact type called Architectural Decision and it works
fine in the Publisher now. I want to make it possible to make an association
between any two Architectural Decisions. Here are two questions:

1-      The current default association types in GREG 5.1.0 are Security,
OwnedBy, UsedBy, Dependancies (by the way it should be Dependencies). How is it
possible to use these default association types in the publisher to associates
two Architectural Decisions? What should I use in the rxt file instead of xxx :
   <association type="xxx" source="xxx" />

2-      How can I add a new association type e.g. RelatesTo? There is an
explanation in the documentation for that which says you can add Dependencies
in the Management Console. But there is not such a feature in the Mgmt Console
of 5.1.0.

Thanks in advance
Mohsen