Hi all,
 I'm currently developing a feature for APIM which generates client side
sdks for subscribed APIs. To generate the client side SDK I'm using swagger
codegen[1]. To get the required sdk i had to do some minor changes to
swagger codegen. There are two approaches to use the swagger codegen

   1. We can simply build the swagger codegen and use that jar file to
   generate sdks and this is the easiest way.
   2. The other way is we can add swagger codegen maven modules into APIM
   source code and directly call methods.

As you may all know swagger is a developing project and they use their own
dependencies. If we create a single jar using current swagger codegen
version there will be no issue. So what would be the best approach?

[1]https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen

Thanks,
Randika
--