Hi Niranjan,

Yes, we could have avoided adding h2-database-engine as a dependency in
4.4.x Andes.

If we add the h2 driver to the datasource feature, it would mean whenever
datasource feature is used h2 driver will be copied. Will that be OK? My
opinion is if the H2 driver is not a dependency for the feature, it should
not be contained in the feature. When we create a distribution from that
feature, if H2 DB is used as the default DB configuration, we should
provide the H2 driver with the distribution.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Akalanka.