WSO2 Microservices Framework for Java (WSO2 MSF4J) 1.0.0 Released!

We are pleased to announce the release of WSO2 Microservices Framework for
Java (WSO2 MSF4J) 1.0.0. The distribution, source and tag location for this
release is available here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-mss/releases/tag/v1.0.0>.

WSO2 MSF4J provides a lightweight, high performance microservices runtime
in addition to a very simple programming model for developing Java based
microservices.

This release of WSO2 MSF4J includes the following key features. For further
details please see the documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/MSF4J100> and WSO2 MSF4J product page
<http://wso2.com/products/microservices-framework-for-java/>.

Key Features

   -

   Annotation based definition of microservices
   -

   High performance Netty based transport
   -

   WSO2 Developer Studio based tooling for microservices development
   starting from a Swagger API definition
   -

   HTTP request and response streaming
   -

   Custom interceptors
   -

   Support for metrics and visualization of metrics using WSO2 Data
   Analytics Server (WSO2 DAS) dashboards
   -

   Support for securing microservices
   -

   Integration with Mustache rendering engine
   -

   Comprehensive samples demonstrating how to develop microservices based
   solutions

How you can contribute

You can find instructions on how to contribute at our documentation
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/MSF4J100/Get+Involved> site.

If you have any suggestions or are interested in WSO2 MSF4J 1.0.0
discussions, please join the dev@wso2.org or architect...@wso2.org mailing
lists.

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues and documentation errors regarding WSO2
MSF4J 1.0.0 through the public issue tracking system
<https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WMS>.

Thanks,
WSO2 MSF4J Team

--