Hi Tharida.

Project deliverable "Extension point for current EMM policy module
with location
and time based policy publishing capability" includes followings,

   - Location based policy enforcement component.
   - A component which enables the location base policy monitoring and
      enforcements including statics.This need to be a extension to thee
      component which enabled device policies currently
   - Time based location component.
   - A component which enables the time base policy monitoring and
      enforcements including statics.This need to be a extension to thee
      component which enabled device policies currently
   - Location and time based policy configuration UI.
   - This is to enable users to configure and maintain the locations and
      time frames.The UI must have the ability to monitor the policies which is
      active in the device and compliance status.Above features must follow the
      current pattern used for policy monitoring and Policy Management in WSO2
      EMM.

Thanks and Best Regards.

Kamidu Sachith Punchihewa
*Software Engineer*
WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile : +94 (0) 770566749 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.