Hi Nuwan,

According to the pm file provided you are working with a outdated version
of the master branch.Please update your fork or clone to the latest and try
again.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Kamidu Sachith Punchihewa
*Software Engineer*
WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile : +94 (0) 770566749 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.