Hi,

Did testing on following.

   - Verify user is directed to the dashboard creation page when there are
   no dashboards (super tenant, tenant)
   - Verify user is directed to the dashboard when there are is exactly one
   dashboard (super tenant, tenant)
   - Verify user is directed to the dashboard list page when there are more
   than one dashboard
   - Verify the dashboard name is not case sensitive
   - Verify the length of the dashboard name is validated
   - Verify special characters cannot be included in the dashboard name
   - Verify numerical characters can be included in the dashboard name
   - Verify the length of the dashboard description is validated
   - Tested on Mobile devices - iphone, ipad
   - Tested on Mac with chorme, firefox, and safari
   - Tested on windows with IE11, and firefox.

[+] Stable go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Sinthuja.

*Sinthuja Rajendran*