Hi Kasun,

Currently no OOB solution with ESB 4.9.0. File always gets build before
mediation.

However use case mentioned can be handled with Schedule task -> File
connector search -> File connector copy

+1 for OOB solution.

We can  do this for ESB 5.0. Also there is an option to do this as a custom
inbound. So that this can be used by previous ESB versions as well.

So default inbound can be used, if someone needs to do a mediation on file
content and custom inbound for PT file use case. WDYT?

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77
Blog : http://mrmalakasilva.blogspot.com/

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/
http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/
<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
https://store.wso2.com/store/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this
email only if it is absolutely necessary.