Hi Vishanth,

Few things I noted:

[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 API Manager Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 API Manager Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Application Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Application Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Business Process Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Business Process Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Business Rules Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Business Rules Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Complex Event Processor Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Complex Event Processor Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Data Analytics Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Data Analytics Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Data Services Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Data Services Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Enterprise Store Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Enterprise Store Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Governance Registry Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Governance Registry Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Identity Server Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Identity Server Kubernetes Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Message Broker Docker Artifacts
[INFO] WSO2 WSO2 Message Broker Kubernetes Artifacts

WSO2 has repeated in the artifact names, see above
Might be better to rename wso2am-docker-1.0.0.zip
to wso2am-dockerfile-1.0.0.zip

Thanks

--
*Imesh Gunaratne*