I have fixed this by moving the datamapper specific libraries from the
kernel libraries plugin into the datamapper plugin. This will give us the
flexibility to change and add different libraries required for datamapper
independent of kernel releases,

We can release the composite zip for the ESB plugin milestone including
this kernel update to the library feature. This fix also contains the fix
for cache mediator jar required by ESB diagram.

update is org.wso2.developerstudio.kernel.core.feature_4.0.0.201603020233.

This is available in the builder machine P2

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.