Hi Jo,

Yeah that would be a better approach. Is there any possibility we could get
this changes incorporated to the 1.10.0 release? If not we would need to
patch it and would have to maintain it from the cloud end. We would
appreciate if this could be issued as a patch for 1.10.0 since we would be
migrating to that version soon. Let us know the feedback.

Thanks
Shenavi

*Shenavi de Mel*
Software Engineer