Looping the dev list

Good here your interest.

Please download WSO2CEP 4.1
http://wso2.com/products/complex-event-processor/
and try the getting started guide
https://docs.wso2.com/display/CEP410/Quick+Start+Guide

When you add an execution plan (the core logic of CEP) it can be viewed.
from "Manage -> Execution Plans" and clicking on the execution plan name.
Here you will be able to see the written query as a graph.

Learn how this is been done in
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-event-processing/tree/master/components/event-processor/org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.ui

What you need to do is basically build some UI to build that graph and then
create the query from that.

Regards
Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*