Hi Tchuenkam,

In order to Build WSO2 EMM you need to build the repository[1].
You can choose the  version 2.0.0 branch for the latest stable version or
the master branch which is current branch user development for the EMM
2.1.0 release.
You can find the executable in *product-mdm/modules/distribution/target.*
Please unzip the *wso2mdm-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip *file.
You can find the wso2server.sh in *wso2mdm-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT/bin* directory.
Please do refer to the WSO2 EMM documentation[2] for more information.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/product-mdm
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/WSO2+Enterprise+Mobility+Manager
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/WSO2+Enterprise+Mobility+Manager>

Thanks and Best Regards,

Kamidu Sachith Punchihewa
*Software Engineer*
WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile : +94 (0) 770566749 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this
communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.