Hi All,

I'm currently developing the Human Task Editor for Eclipse. For that I'm
using an eclipse multi page editor which has 2 editor pages one for Text
editor and one for UI editor. To edit the Human Task files the text editor
part should be in the form of a XML editor. So I tried structured text
editor but it gives "unsupported content type in editor" error for .ht
(Human Task) file extension. Is there any existing XML Editor class that I
can use here or what are the recommended approaches for a scenario like
this?.

Thank you.
--
Heshitha Hettihewa