Hi Sajith,

>From looking at [1], it seems the AgentHolder first tries to load the
truststore property from the data-agent-config.xml and then from the system
property javax.net.ssl.trustStore if it's not there in the config file. The
error seems to occur because the property is not set in either of these
places. Better to check the data-agent-config file and see whether you have
the property there (may be it's commented).

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/master/components/data-bridge/org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/databridge/agent/AgentHolder.java#L93

Regards,
Omindu.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Sajith Perera <saji...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm currently working on log4j log appender for log analyzer works, In
> there i used thrift publisher using
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.DataPublisher.
> But getting below error while initiating the data publisher instance.
>
> [2016-03-07 14:13:51,516] ERROR
> {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.AgentHolder} -  Unable to complete
> initialization of agents.No trustStore found
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.exception.DataEndpointAgentConfigurationException:
> No trustStore found
>     at
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.AgentHolder.loadConfiguration(AgentHolder.java:110)
>     at
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.AgentHolder.<init>(AgentHolder.java:59)
>     at
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.AgentHolder.getInstance(AgentHolder.java:73)
>     at
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent.DataPublisher.<init>(DataPublisher.java:108)
>     at
> org.wso2.analytics.data.agent.logging.service.appender.LogEventAppender$LogPublisherTask.publishLogEvent(LogEventAppender.java:310)
>     at
> org.wso2.analytics.data.agent.logging.service.appender.LogEventAppender$LogPublisherTask.run(LogEventAppender.java:254)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
>     at
>     at
>
> Any suggestion on this is greatly appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --
> Sajith Dimal
> Software Engineer