@Ayyoob, Excellent work figuring out the root cause!

Well, excessive start-up time can be a nasty user experience killer
particularly when it comes to releasing something fresh as IoTS 1.0.0. Cz,
when the maiden release of anything goes out, we need to make sure that it
creates a good impression on the user at least as part of the first few
things that the user would do after downloading the product i.e. Spinning
up the server, etc. So, let's further dig in and see if we can figure out
any workaround that would potentially fix this. I would suggest we fix this
now itself rather than pushing it to the next version of the product.

Cheers,
Prabath

--
Prabath Abeysekara