Hi Ramindu,

Thanks for your interest on working on GSoC'16 proposal 17 "Auto-tuning of
WSO2 CEP". Based on the GSoC 2016 timeline as the next step of this process
please prepare a project proposal. The guidelines on preparation of the
proposal are available in [1]. Two sample project proposals are on [2][3].
Please maintain the proposal in a public place such as in your blog. Please
feel free to email us if you have any unclear points in preparing the
project proposal.

[1] http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/writing-a-proposal/

[2] http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/proposal-example-1/

[3] http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/proposal-example-2/

Thanks,
Miyuru Dayarathna, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94713527783

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Ramindu Senarath <
ramindu.senar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Miyuru & Sriskandarajah,
>
> I am a undergraduate of University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Information
> Technology. I am interested in contribute to this project. For a start I
> have studied about CEP and did some work with it. Then I have read given
> references and had some knowledge about project deliverables. Since I have
> some knowledge about CEP, I am going to start dig into the source code. I
> have build the source code for product-cep which I have cloned from git.
> Could you please suggest a further step to start the project.
>
> *Thanks & Regards*
> *Ramindu Senarath*
> *Undergraduate*
> *Faculty of Information Technology*
> *University of Moratuwa*
> *Mobile:** +94713639896* <%2B94713639896>

Miyuru Dayarathna
Senior Technical Lead
Mobile: +94713527783
Blog: http://miyurublog.blogspot.com