Hi Janakshi,

Thank you for your interest in this project. CDMF is a framework that is
used for device management and one of the requirement is for the user to
monitor the device status. There are two ways to check the status of
a device,

1) Send a device health check ping to the device and then depict the status.

2) Get the device to server communication data and then co-relate with past
communication to find the status of the device.

In here we are focusing with a generalized solution that incorporates the
idea from the second approach. In the first approach we are limiting the
capability by asking the device manufacture to incorporate the capability.

You can find the source code for CDMF in

https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt

You can find the source code for device type implementation such as
android, windows and few IoT device samples in :
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-device-mgt-plugins

We have two products that are built on CDMF

1) EMM -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM200/WSO2+Enterprise+Mobility+Manager

https://github.com/wso2/product-mdm - You can find the official release EMM
2.0.0 in the product listing page

2) IoT Server - https://docs.wso2.com/display/IoTS100/About+IoT+Server

https://github.com/wso2-incubator/product-iot-server - This is still under
development.

Please go through the documentation and try to build EMM to understand the
behavior of the product.

Thanks