Hi Vinod,

I also tested the same with IS 5.1.0 fresh pack and could not reproduce
your scenario. The grant types is a space separated string. If you create
the OAuth app from management console, for each grant type you have
selected with the checkboxes, it will add something like
"authorization_code implicit password client_credentials refresh_token" to
the GRANT_TYPES column of IDN_OAUTH_CONSUMER_APPS  table.

Can you please share more details about the environment and the request you
have used to create applications.

Thanks,
TharinduE

Tharindu Edirisinghe