Hi Tanusha,

For Proposal 5, if you are already familiar with basic NLP concepts please
check available NLP functionalists in libraries such as Apache Spark [1],
Deeplearning4j [2], Apache OpenNLP [3] and Stanford CoreNLP [4]. The
objective of this project is to unify existing NLP tools into one solution
with possible extensions and relevant UI elements. By going through those
libraries you can select feasible NLP tools for the project when you are
writing the proposal. Please let us know if you need more information on
this.

[1] http://spark.apache.org/
[2] http://deeplearning4j.org/
[3] https://opennlp.apache.org/