Hi Chathura,

Yes. It is not because of asset turning off/on feature. I meant that UI has
changed a lot in latest APP Manager recently and APPM team didn't get much
time to resolve all the bugs reported. As per the offline discussion with
LahiruC lot of mobile features has broken with new UI and they are fixing
it now. So IMO replacing new features may introduce new bugs to existing
APP UI in EMM. Anyway if new UI will go to a high stable position and APPM
release is not going to conflict with EMM release this will be possible.
right? WDYT?

Thanks