Hi Himasha,

I have build the msf4j (master branch) and added the jndi jar to dropins
location and could start the server. I have checked the bundle status and
the bundle org.wso2.carbon.jndi_1.0.0.SNAPSHOT is in Active state.

As per the exception  [1], jndi activation should fail and the bundle
should not activate.

Can you please try to reproduce this without any custom bundles in your
environment?

[1] [org.wso2.carbon.jndi.internal.JNDIActivator] :
InitialContextFactoryBuilder already set

java.lang.IllegalStateException: InitialContextFactoryBuilder already set

Nipuni