Hi Fazlan,

This normally getting printed when try to avoid memory overflow. As
mentioned in this error message, using @IgnoreSizeOf where we implement the
cache will remove this warning but there is a possibility that Out Of
Memory Exception will occur. I think this because of we use cache to keep
most details and it causes local heap to exceed. There also a public jira
reported for this[1].

[1]. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/UES-658

Thank you.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Fazlan Nazeem <fazl...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get a warning in the server console when viewing the dashboard created
> for APIM-Analytics. Following is the message.
>
>  WARN {net.sf.ehcache.pool.sizeof.SizeOf} -  The configured limit of 1,000
> object references was reached while attempting to calculate the size of the
> object graph. This can be avoided by adding stop points with @IgnoreSizeOf
> annotations. Since the CacheManger or Cache <sizeOfPolicy> elements
> maxDepthExceededBehavior is set to "abort", the sizing operation has
> stopped and the reported cache size is not accurate. If performance
> degradation is NOT an issue at the configured limit, raise the limit value
> using the CacheManager or Cache <sizeOfPolicy> elements maxDepth attribute.
> For more information, see the Ehcache configuration documentation.
>

> This warning gets printed multiple times in the console. What is the cause
> of this warning. Is this due to having more gadgets than  the default limit
> for a single dashboard page? How can I get rid of this warning?
>
> Also I can't find the documentation mentioned in the warning message.
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Fazlan Nazeem
>
> *Software Engineer*