Hi Lakini,

The main objective of the "Visual Neural Network Builder" project is to
create a Neural Network UI front-end for WSO2 Machine Learner.
UI front-end will help people to quickly try out different Neural Network
configurations.

In order to get an idea about the project proposal I would like to point,
Nirmal's proposal submitted to 2011 GSOC

http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/2011/04/apache-tuscany-develop-simple-tool-that.html

For building neural networks we are planning to use:

http://deeplearning4j.org/

Please read its documentation and get familiar with basic DL4J concepts,
especially how to use it inside the Apache Spark.

If you need further help, please let us know.

Thanks,
Upul

--
Upul Bandara,