Hi Ignacio,

I assume you are using authorization code grant type or implicit grant type.
In that case please do configuration for requested claims under service
provider configuration.

In the above grant types we only return the claims added as requested by
the service provider.
Instructions to do this configuration can be found at [1] (*Use Local Claim
Dialect*).

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS510/Configuring+Claims+for+a+Service+Provider

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/