Hi Asantha,

Looks good, please talk with Tharindu also before submitting the proposal.
Even you submit your proposal, you can improve it until 25th.

So if time permits, I would like to suggest you to add some details about
what are the APIs and functions you are going to expose after developing
this new user store manager, if you have already decided on them. Since you
may have went through the codes of existing user store managers, you may
already have an idea about what are the functions you need to exposed to
outside. So if can add at least few functions you are going to expose with
some details, it would make your proposal more attractive. Also I would
like to suggest you to add link of github repo where you have started
development. Also if you have written any blogs related to the project,
mongoDB, etc. please mention them also in your proposal.

Also I see some formatting issues and some dates has got repeated in your
timeline, hope you will correct the when submitting proposal at GSoC site.

Cheers!