Hi Inzamam,

Thank you for showing interest in the project. Unfortunately we have
decided to remove the project from the project proposals list since we need
to add the scim 2.0 support to an upcoming release which is scheduled to be
done prior to the GSoC project period. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may have caused.

We have included a new project [1] to add *SAML Assertion Query/Request
Profile support for WSO2 Identity Server*. If interested, you can go
through the project details and submit a proposal for the new project or
one of the other Identity Server projects (project 22 & 23). If you have
any questions, feel free to raise.

[1] -
https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for+2016#ProjectProposalsfor2016-Proposal20:[IS]SAMLAssertionQuery/RequestProfilesupportforWSO2IdentityServer

Thanks,