On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Jawadh Salih Rifath <
jawadhsalih.wo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry the project I was looking for Visual Query Composer. the project 32.

Happy to hear your interest in WSO2 and CEP..

> Please clarify me .When it's mentioned as a query graph, does it mean of a
> tree (acyclic graph) of one siddhi query of anything else. I understood it
> as a tree of a siddhi query.

Yes, It is somewhat similar..

In CEP, When you are adding an execution plan (the core logic of CEP) it
can be viewed. from "Manage -> Execution Plans" and clicking on the
execution plan name. Here you will be able to see the written query as a
graph.

Learn how this is been done in
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-event-processing/tree/master/components/event-processor/org.wso2.carbon.event.processor.ui

In the project you have to build some UI to build that graph and then
create the query from that.

Thanks,
Mohan

> Thank you
> Jawadh Salih Rifath
> 3rd year (2nd semester) Undergraduate Dept. of Computer Science and
> Engineering
> University of Moratuwa,
>

> On 21 March 2016 at 15:05, Jawadh Salih Rifath <
> jawadhsalih.wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to contribute to Auto tuner CEP project of WSO2. Please guide me

*V. Mohanadarshan*
*Senior Software Engineer,*
*Data Technologies Team,*
*WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com> *