Hi Hardik,

Did you check the kubernetes-membership scheme? Did you understand how it
works? That is basically the same thing we need to do this the new
Openshift related membership scheme. Its not actually carbon membership
scheme, we are supporting clustering for products based on WSO2 carbon
using a membership scheme related to a environment; for kubernetes, of
Openshift, etc.

Also, can you send a summary on how I need to deploy a wso2 product on
Openshift? Since you have tried out API Manager, the same steps should be
usable for any WSO2 product.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.