Hello Chanuka,

What we expect is something similar to eclipse mars implementation.

The latest released developer studio is on Eclipse Luna, and the next
release would be on Eclipse Mars which would be release within this
quarter.You can checkout the Developer Studio kernel code and get a basic
understanding on the code level.

You can go ahead and start creating your proposal.

Regards
Awanthika

Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.