Hi Sameera,

Please find the documentation link[1] for policy management. You can
carefully study the current behavior of the policy management feature and
think of a unique way of solving the problem "Enforcing policies based on
users location and a given time frame". Take all the points that I've
described in my first mail and start building your proposal. Good luck!

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/EMM210/Managing+Policies