Hi Asela,

Could you please include following sections to your project proposal?

1. Estimated Schedule ( Using a Gantt chart)
2. Deliverables
3. Just highlight your previous experience and technical skills and put
more weight on "Visual (Deep) Neural Network Builder" project.
      1. introduction to the project.
      2. What are the advantages of having such a tool in WSO2 Machine
Learner?
      3. Similar tools currently available and their strength and
weaknesses.
      4. etc.

Thanks,
Upul