Hi,

I think some tasks of your proposed schedule can be done in parallelly.
For instance, rather than wait until last minute, you can start
documentation at the early stage of the project continue in parallel with
other tasks.
Similarly, development and testing can be done as parallel activities.

Your "Deliverables"  should include documentation and test cases.

In addition to that, please include a simple architecture diagram which
might help other to quickly understand your proposed system.

Please do above changes and submit your final version before EOD today.

Thanks,