Hi Lasantha,

I am using the ThriftTestServer [1] you have mentioned to write a test in
AS 6.0.0. The idea is data is published to the thrift server form the HTTP
statistics publishing valve and in the test case I am using the
ThriftDataReceiver to very the published data.

When I try the test case, I get the following output,

[main] INFO
org.wso2.appserver.test.integration.statisticspublishing.ThriftTestServer
- Test Server starting on localhost
[main] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.ThriftDataReceiver
- Thrift Server started at localhost
[main] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.ThriftDataReceiver
- Thrift SSL port : 7711
[main] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.receiver.thrift.ThriftDataReceiver
- Thrift port : 7611
[main] INFO
org.wso2.appserver.test.integration.statisticspublishing.ThriftTestServer
- Test Server Started
[pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge  - user
admin connected
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.isOneway()Z
    at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:51)
    at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
    at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:286)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[pool-1-thread-3] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge  - user
admin connected
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-3" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.isOneway()Z
    at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:51)
    at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
    at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:286)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[pool-1-thread-5] INFO  org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge  - user
admin connected
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-5" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.isOneway()Z
    at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:51)
    at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39)
    at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:286)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It seems that AS is successfully connected to the thrift server.

Have we come across these errors earlier?

Also I am adding a stream definition, but I don't see any logs (According
to the code of the thrift test server it should log the stream definition).
May be this is because of this errors.

[1] [1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/master/components/data-bridge/org.wso2.carbon.databridge.agent/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/databridge/agent/test/thrift/ThriftTestServer.java

--