Hi Dilshani,

Both call mediator and call out mediator will wait for the response. But
the difference is, in call mediator the thread which send the request will
return and a new thread will process the response, where as in callout
mediator (or call mediator will blocking enabled) same thread will process
the response.

Regards
Senduran

*Senduran *