Hi Shabir,

The admin-dashboard workflow view will useful only if the workflow is a BPS
based business process and if it contains human tasks.The admin dashboard
workflow view will be used for approving/disproving human tasks associated
in BPS side triggered process by the workflow.Once the user
approve/disaprove the task from this UI,the next steps of BPS process will
triger and then it'll call the callback url of APIM.From the callback url
of APIM ,it'll call 'complete' method of WorkflowExecutor. Thing to note is
admin-dashboard,workflow related UIs are BPS human task related UIs and
those UIs are not  triggering WorkFlowExecutor 'complete' method.

Thanks;

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Shabir Mohamed <sha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to do $subject for the IoTServer as explained in [1]
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM1100/Adding+an+API+Subscription+Workflow>
> .
>
> However, since the jaggeryapp *"admin-dashboard"* is not copied from the
> *bin.xml* whilst the distribution is packed I have copied it manually to
> the jaggeryapp folder in the IoTS pack.
>
> In addition given that the jaggeryapp *"store"* and the corresponding
> jaggery-modules are renamed as *"apimstore"* in the IoTS pack I have
> changed all places in the admin-dashboard jaggeryapp which says
> *"require('apistore')"* to *'require(apimstore)'.*
>
> I have also configured BPS accordingly as explained in [1]. I have written
> my custom extension for APISubscription workflow and engaged it in
> *"wokflow-extensions.xml"*.
>
> When I create an API the *"execute()"* method of the WorkflowExecutor gets
> triggered and my custom logic is executed. However, when I approve a
> subscription task in the admin-dashboard jaggeryapp the *"complete()"*
> method of the WorkflowExecutor is not triggered as expected.
>
> This behaviour is only evident when I try the custom extension in the IoTS
> Pack. Works fine for the APIM 1.10.0 pack.
>
> *IoTServer users the carbon-apimgt component version: 5.0.3*
>
> Any guidance & insight with regards to this will be a huge help :).....
>

> [1]
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM1100/Adding+an+API+Subscription+Workflow

Lalaji Sureshika
WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/