Hi,

* Even though we have implemented the support for relative paths at
repository/conf/analytics/spark/external-spark-classpath.conf file, it
isn't working properly.

              if (fileExists(line)) {

                    scp = scp + separator + line;

                } *else if (fileExists(carbonHome + File.separator + line))
{*

*                    scp = scp + separator + carbonHome + File.separator +
line;*

*                } *else {

                    throw new IOException("File not found : " + line);

                }

          private static boolean fileExists(String path) {

                File tempFile = new File(path);

                return tempFile.exists() && !tempFile.isDirectory();

           }
* We check for file.exists in order to determine the existence of the file
and it'll be true even if it's a relative path in some cases (where current
execution directory = carbon.home).
* But Spark needs the path to be absolute.
* Hence the fix was to check whether the path is absolute too.

https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics/pull/170/files

Please review and merge this PR.

--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

Team Lead - WSO2 Machine Learner
Associate Technical Lead - Data Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/