Sorry I misread your first email. All the jars inside the plugins folder
are installed as features. So yes definitely there will be a entry in
bundles.info for each. That's why we use patches folder to patch jars in
plugins folder. When you deleted a jar this bundles.info entry would not go
away. If you try some osgi commands in osgi console ATM you will find
issues in there (import). I guess this is just for testing. If you want to
patch the jar use the patches folder.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer