On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I just noticed subject [1], is there any reason to log errors as debug
> logs?
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/wso2/carbon-commons/blob/master/components/deployment-synchronizer/org.wso2.carbon.deployment.synchronizer.subversion/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/deployment/synchronizer/subversion/SVNDeploymentSynchronizerComponent.java

This component checks for three possible alternatives of svn
implementations. We only need to print an error if none of the
implementations can be found AND DepSync is enabled in that server.

So, line #79 should actually be an error log (after doing an additional
depsync enabled check). Can you raise a jira?

> Thanks
>
> --
> *Imesh Gunaratne*
> Senior Technical Lead
> WSO2 Inc: http://wso2.com
> T: +94 11 214 5345 M: +94 77 374 2057
> W: http://imesh.io TW: @imesh
> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org