Hi Sabra,

Please find my comments inline.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Sabra Ossen <sa...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Kasun,
>
> I understand what you said earlier. What happens is that the Application
> Progress window and Application Creation page are both displayed in
> parallel. Therefore by setting the notification timeout as follows I will
> be able to keep the notification displayed for 3.5 seconds.

​Yes you got it correct. ​

> jagg.message({content: "Displayed Message", type: 'info', timeout: 3500});
>
> And I can postpone redirecting to the application home page by increasing
> the time out at [1] to 4500 ms. The setTimeout() method after displaying
> the notification is unnecessary.
>
> ​What is the purpose of displaying this message? Can you point me to the
JIRA or explain what are we trying to achieve here ?

Although I have a question as to how both elements are rendered in
> parallel. Is it done from the method
> ​​
> executeAsync as in [2].?

​Yes, parallel thread starts from
​
executeAsync​ method. Check the implementation of executeAsync, it will
call drawProgressWindow() method parallely from the main thread.