Hi Lakini,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. While you are reading about
DL4J, you can setup your dev environment and get familiarized with the
Machine Learner source code. For that, you can fork the following two
repos [1] [2] and try to build from the source (when you do some code
change to [1], you have to build the two repos in order). Implementations
of the existing algorithms can be found at [3]. You can refer those to get
an idea on the code conventions and the implementation patterns used.
Please feel free o ask if you have any questions.

Meantime, Upul will give you the steps on how to proceed with the project.

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-ml
[2] https://github.com/wso2/product-ml
[3]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-ml/tree/master/components/ml/org.wso2.carbon.ml.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/ml/core/spark/algorithms

Regards,
Supun

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Lakini Senanayaka <
lakinisenanayak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for accepting my project proposal and all the
> comments,feedback and help, you did to prepare a good proposal.
>
> I have started the project as in my project time line.
> These days I am reading DL4J concepts and it's documentation and started
> to learn Jaggery as it will be useful in front end development.As well as I
> have started learning REST APIs.
>
> I like to know WSO2 coding conventions and other information related to my
> project.I'm looking forward for further guidance.
>

> --
> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
> *Lakini Senanayaka.*