Hi All,

I am working on adding a permission model for Dashboard Server. I came
across following requirement.

Assume there is a permission for accessing designer portal of DS
("Designer-Portal"). Among the users who have "Designer-Portal" permission,
only some are provided with the "Create-Dashboard" and "Delete-Dashboard"
permission. AFAIU according to wso2 permission tree, we need to add
"Design-Portal" permission as a child for both "Create-Dashboard" and
"Delete-Dashboard" parents. But in that case, there will be two different
permissions for accessing same designer portal. I think, it is not correct
to provide the same accessing capabilities using two different permission
level settings.

Is there any way, such that permission tree can have the same child for two
different parents? Any suggestions on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,
Megala

--