Hi All,

I have been trying to run ESB in clustered setup (one master and one worker
node). Here are the steps I followed:
1) Have two copies of wso2esb-4.9.0 (esb-master and esb-worker).
2) Started esb-master/bin/wso2server.sh
3) Verified server start from logs and web management console.
4) Started esb-workder/bin/wso2server.sh -DworkerNode (this gave port
already used exceptions for monitoring ports already in use)

The above does not work, and unfortunately, I did not find cluster/profile
specific documentation in ESB documentation (
https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/Getting+Started), and there weren't
any samples (https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB490/Samples) either. So my
questions are:
1) How do run master worker setup in localhost. Any Docs?
2) Are there any predefined profiles for this use-case?

Thanks
Abhishek