Hi Niranjan,

It was failing with the p2 repo that is created in p2-profile-gen. Looking
at the pom at [1], this feature only imports the org.wso2.carbon.core which
is available in IS but as a different patch release version. Does the
difference in the patch release version matter here? Or is it due to
something else?

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/v5.0.11/features/event-publisher/org.wso2.carbon.event.publisher.aggregate.feature/pom.xml

--