Hi Mahesh

Can you explain the expected input to your extension and the expected
output. Then we can help you to find the proper Siddhi extension to use.

Regards
Suho

--

*S. Suhothayan*
Technical Lead & Team Lead of WSO2 Complex Event Processor

*cell: (+94) 779 756 757 | blog: http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/
<http://suhothayan.blogspot.com/>twitter: http://twitter.com/suhothayan
<http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*