Hi Malaka,

I have tested LDAP Connector with those changes, It is working fine , but
there is a problem when run the test cases because all the test case
methods are skipped but it gets build success.

Error is "Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/vive/Downloads/ldap/esb-connector-ldap/target/ldap-connector-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip
(No such file or directory)".

There are few changes in pom file [1] that's why test cases are getting
skipped .

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/esb-connector-ldap/pull/3/files#diff-600376dffeb79835ede4a0b285078036R195

*Thank youVivekananthan Sivanayagam*